September 30, 1 PM
Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Newport, WA train ride to Dalkena, WA round-trip.
- Adult Tickets (13 to 64) are $20.
- Senior Tickets (65+) are $15.
- Child Tickets (2 to 12) are $15.
- Children under 2 ride free
- Tickets are held at Will Call, you will NOT receive your tickets in the mail, tickets will be picked up at the Will Call window at the Train Depot the day of the ride.
- Tickets not picked up at least ten (10) minutes prior to a ride will be released for sale to other customers!
- Those wishing to cancel their tickets or change the number of tickets or reduce their numbers must do so no later that one (1) week prior to their scheduled ride. No other refunds are available. Please contact us for assistance.
- Groups needing special assistance should arrive one hour prior to departure and alert us to their needs. We have one open air car that is wheelchair accessible. If you want to ride in an enclosed coach, you must be able to ascend a few steps (we are happy to assist you as best we can) to get into one of the enclosed coaches.
- Pets are not allowed on the rides and there is very little parking in the shade, so it is probably best to leave Rover or Frisky at home.
- You can learn more about the train ride by reading our FAQs.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: